Almost every mobile application requires User Sign up, Login, Logout and Password reset functionality. Also, very often mobile apps use left side menu as navigation which is some times called Navigation Drawer.
In this course we will create a fully functional example that you can take and integrate into your mobile app.
We will create:
- User interface for User sign up view,
- User interface for User login view,
- User interface for Logout functionality
- User interface for Password reset functionality
- Email verification feature
- Left side navigation menu or navigation drawer with 3 different views. Left side panel for navigation menu, centre view and right side panel for additional information if needed. This Navigation drawer will serve as a main container of your mobile app which needs to be protected with user login view.
- We will create a new Application with a Cloud Service called Parse
- We will write business logic to store user sign up details into Parse cloud service
- We will write business logic to implement user login functionality
- We will write business logic to implement user logout functionality
we will write business logic to implement Password Reset functionality
- Sign in with Facebook account
- Sign in With Twitter account
- Sending and Receiving push notifications. We will learn to send push notifications from Parse Web page, from your Swift mobile app, from a command like using REST API as well as from a PHP Script.
- We will create Application left side sliding menu which is sometimes called Navigation Drawer which will be displayed after user successfully logs into our application.
- Left side menu or Navigation Drawer will have left side panel as well as right side panel which user will be able to “Tap to open” or “Swipe to open”
- We will integrate into our application a very popular and customizable activity indicator called MBProgressHUD
Learn more about my course and watch sample videos on Udemy